Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day. (:

Valentine's day went really well for me yesterday. Of course there were things that would have been wonderful that didn't happen, but for what did happen, it was amazing. Samuel and I went to The Old Gas House for dinner, which is like a little ritual we do since we started dating. And then after being there for over an hour, slowly enjoying our huge meal, we went of to DeBrands and had a little sundae for dessert. It was absolutely amazing. What did I get for Valentine's Day? Samuel bought a certificate so I can get a huge canvas print of our dogs, which I have been wanting for quite a while now. I love it! I can't wait. (: 

And on the note of the engagement ring contest, we didn't win. But that's okay. A couple, Tasha & Kyle won. They were cute so I'm okay with that. I know that somehow makes me sound like a really crappy person. By not winning though, we can pick out our own engagement ring, or he can, and hopefully it'll turn out perfect. (: 

Other then all that, I'm extremely bored today. I've got tons and tons of laundry to do. And then I've also got to icing some sugar cookies that I made yesterday. And yes, homemade icing is what I'm using, it is always the best. (: 

On a sad note, I bit off all my nails. Stupid anxiety from classes and work. Oh well, I've got crappy nails anyway, I'm used to it. lol Well I know today has a super short post, but oh well. I have nothing else to speak about. Maybe I'll hop on later and have more to tell. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment