Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Inspirations.

We all have those little tid-bits of inspiration that pop out of no where right? A lot of these happen to me right before I post a blog post. Something will pop into my head and that will encourage me to hop on and write something. What was it this time? A movie. Julie and Julia to be exact.

My husband and I happened to run across it on TV earlier today and decided to record it. Of course I have seen it before, mainly because I'm a big foodie. I love to cook, and it's a movie about home cooking! I however, do not own it. So I didn't want to miss the chance to watch it again, because who knew when I would see it again?! Well, I'm currently watching it, and Julie in the movie takes on a book of Julia Child's recipes and blogs about it.

What does this have to do with anything? Well, I've been told by so many friends and family members that I really should include food in my blog. Put up pictures and recipes to things I cook, since I cook a LOT. I think I'm going to do it! It may not be a huge start off, but slowly and steady, I'll get her there. 


I don't believe I'm going to be starting tomorrow because we're having a cook out at my mother-in-laws, but Tuesday I may start this. It may not be the most delicate and beautiful meal, but it'll be something. It may be simple, but it's something. :) 

Keep an eye out for a new foodie blog! 
And goodnight, or actually morning since it's 12:58am right now for me.  



And that's another wild whisper, just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment