Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Parent to a ONE year old!

Sebastian turned ONE on August 20th, and I still can't believe it. This year has had many ups and downs, and I cannot believe how much this little baby boy has grown! 


He's now over 25lbs and 30 inches and almost walking! He'll stand on his own and take a couple steps, but that's about it. He drops down and speeds away on his knees. He hasn't quite figured out that he can go even faster if he stayed on his feet. haha! 

We had a big party on the 21st, instead of multiple little parties to celebrate his birthday. We had family and friends over for a few hours, and we even had a bounce house! It was so much fun. Sebastian could have spent the whole party in that bounce house and he would have been completely content. hahah! 


We had the cutest little cake for him. It was a little bee, since that was his theme. 


And of course, he loved it! 


He was a big fan of all of his gifts, and plays with everything daily. I am one lucky Mom, because he is one of the most chill and perfect little boys. I'm sure someday he'll test my limits and heart, but in the meantime I'll just enjoy every moment with this sweet angelic little boy. 


This has been another wild whisper, just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment