Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

One simple word. Migraine.

Well, looks like I've experienced my very first Migraine. After hearing all about them from my aunts & cousins, I finally get to experience one for myself, and it's not a very good feeling, let me tell you. 


The bulk of it stared last night around midnight. I was getting sleeping, and getting into bed, when I suddenly felt like I was in a sauna. It was ridiculous! So I walked out and sat in a very cold leather chair that sits very close to the air conditioning unit. After a few minutes of that, all of a sudden there was this huge amount of pressure inside my head. It was making it hard to see, and I felt extremely light headed. It was awful, and I couldn't find the words to describe how I was feeling. 
I had previously felt irritable and uneasy the day before all this happened, which is a sign of a Migraine I soon learned. 


So, for future references, if anyone needs to know. I'm not an expert, but I definitely know what it feels like! BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment