Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies... no, not my dog!

Samuel and I spent the day cleaning the house in preparations for the wedding visitors this Thursday through Sunday, aka my mother and sister. They are coming up Thursday for our nail appointment and staying until after the wedding, since they live 3 hours away. It's coming up pretty fast, and I can't wait!

So after making dinner and cleaning the house, we felt like a treat. What did we do? I believe the title of this post gives it away. That's right, I made Peanut Butter Cookies. No, we didn't cook Peanut Buttah, no dogs were harmed in the making of these cookies. :)

I started with mixing together all my ingredients and then rolled the dough into balls. Those balls got swirled in sugar and then placed on a greased cookie sheet, ready to bake! After 10 minutes in the oven they came out looking like this:


Then I took a metal fork and smashed them down a little bit that way they weren't peanut butter cookie mounds! Since they had been in the oven for a good 10 minutes, it was Hershey kiss time! Stick them back in the oven for 2 minutes, pull out, and enjoy the semi-melted kisses!  


After you pull them out don't hesitate. Go ahead and grab your favorite spatula and carefully place them on some cookie cooling racks. 


Once you let them cool, they are ready to be enjoyed!!! We definitely enjoyed them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment