Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog? I think so.

My first blog. I don't feel like it's anything to boast about, but I am interested in how it is going to turn out. Will I continue to post day by day? Week by week? Or even at least once a month? I'm pretty good at keeping up with things on the regular, but I know I also have a busy life with school, family, and my two dogs that seek attention every second of every minute.


So what do I write about? My life? Of course. My life...


School. School consumes my life, even though I'm only there for a few hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm a Psychology Major, and I'm very anxious to graduate with my diploma. I'm probably in school for about 13 hours a week, which in all reality is not much at all. But it's enough work to keep me busy.


I also have a boyfriend. Name, Samuel Wayne. He's like my twin, but in male form, which makes getting along amazing. We've been together for over 8 months now, and I don't see anything changing soon. Speaking of him, I've just been bomb-barded with flashes. He's a big fan of photography, even though I'm not the biggest fan of being in pictures. I'm one of the pickest picture takers ever. And I've taken the camera over and deleted every single picture, except of the one of Jacob. My face does not need to be seen by the public at 12:30am, without make up, and without my hair done. It's a frizzy mess right now.


I know I've mentioned one of my dogs already, but I have two. The other one is Leah. She's my baby girl, even though half the time I want to ring her neck because she's still a puppy and hyper like crazy. She's only around 8 months, we don't know for sure since we adopted her. We have actually adopted both of our dogs, Jake & Leah. At first, I didn't really "want" Jake. He was Sam's favorite. We were walking through, just seeing what they had in the shelter, and Sam fell in love with him. Jay was in the "Adult" kennels, since he was estimated to be about 2 years old already. After we adopted him the next day, Sam informed me that the particular shelter we had gone to, kills off their animals that stay there too long. I couldn't believe it. I was so glad we had adopted Jacob, because it was obvious he wasn't the favorite in the kennels he was in. There were 4 other dogs with him, and everyone that had gone through along with us, either went straight to the puppies or over to the other adult dogs. Poor Jacob was on his own, until we came around. He very quickly gained a special spot in my heart, and I'll always love him, along with his crazy hyper tiny sister. I would 100% recommend adoption over spending an extreme amount of money on a pet, if you can.


And as I mentioned earlier, it's pretty late here. I know I haven't written that much, but I'm ready for bed. Plus, I have classes in the morning, along with getting the resuts of my TB test at Lutheran Hospital. I'll clue you in later about all that stuff, it's all good, and all for school.


Goodnight from myself and the pups.

.Free As A Weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment