Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Icey As *%&$!!!

I cannot believe how horrible it is outside here. We've had a week of amazing weather. Enough to melt the 90 bazillion layers of snow we had stacked up everywhere.... and now? Whats all over the ground? Sheets of ICE. Oh yeah... ice. My car's very best friend... Not.


Let me introduce you to my vehicle. I drive a Beetle Bug, aka, worst bad weather car EVER. At least thats how it is for muah. Anywho, I go outside my apartment this morning to a thick sheet of ice over the entire thing. Of course, it's at its thickest on my front windshield. Not the side windows or the back, the front. The main freaking window. Neither one of my plastic scrappers work on my front window, just the not so thick sides of ice. So, what do I have left to do? Go back inside and wait as my poor little bug sits outside, warming itself up alone. My bug and I have a very love hate relationship. Well, it's been about 20 minutes, and it looks like I'm going to go out and check how it's working out, the ice melting that is.


If all works out, I'll be heading to the Lutheran Hospital to get my TB test checked, then off to class, since I'm missing my first one. Again, I promise, Lutheran Hospital information will be my next post, since I keep mentioning it randomly.


Good luck to all those out there in horrible weather.
I know how it feels.


.Free as a Weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment