Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I had plans for today...

Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. But I got up this morning, fully thinking that I would: 


Go to class. 
Work at the hospital. 
Tan after hospital. 
Work out. 


The only thing out of that list that actually happened was working at the hospital. After working about an hour over what I was supposed to, I was exhausted, and never went tanning or went to work out. I feel bad, but, at the same time, I did so much at the hospital today that I feel like I did a "mini" work out. I was walking ALL over the place. It was crazy. But I love it. 


So, since I'm completely exhausted, I'm going to go ahead and just completely relax in the apartment. I have 6 shows to watch today/tonight. One of them is already down, The Young & The Restless (Gotta love soap operas). And I'm watching The Talk as I type... so that leaves Dr. Oz, Teen Mom 2, V, and My Life As Lizz. Love those shows. Other than watching those shows, I have nothing else to do. I decided to bring home myself some Subway because the boy's out working until after 9pm. 


Ugh, there is one thing bothering me. My nose. The skin is all completely dried up and it's driving me crazy. I had been blowing my nose 24/7 yesterday and the day before, so it's been blown raw. And so now, I have to deal with this horrible looking skin on my nose... any ideas besides lotion & vasaline on how to get rid of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment