Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time.

Time.... 
Time.... 
Time.... 


I feel like it's going by so slowly for me lately. Maybe because I keep telling myself to do things in the day, and then never actually accomplish them. I think I'm going to set myself a goal. April 1st, no fools, I'm going to start doing what I tell myself to do everything night before myself. 


I will work out tomorrow. I will do all the laundry instead of postponing it. I will go tanning. I will finish my work. 


I bunch of I wills that I WILL do the following day, and the following days to come, until I am completely satisfied with myself, and how I feel from the inside out. 


Here's to setting a goal, and accomplishing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment