Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh, happy day!

Woke up this morning to B-E-A-UTIFUL weather here in Oxford, Ohio! I was sooo happy, considering when my boyfriend and I came into town yesterday it was cold and rainy. It's not completely "warm" but it's definitely warming up, which is a nice breathe of fresh air!!! Hopefully it stays this way until Friday, since I'm staying up here for the remainder of my spring break. The boy went back home to the Fort for the rest of the week since he's got classes & work, thank goodness I don't!!!! Although I really don't like that my school and my boyfriends school, along with the majority of every other college has a spring break ahead of my own. That makes it quite hard to make plans with a big group of people, or even the boyfriend. 


Other than being extremely happy about the weather, I'm also happy about being able to look at the apartments here in Oxford. It was nice just to get a heads up on when we move down here. We plan on moving out of the Fort & into Oxford so I can attend Miami University and join their Masters program in Psychology. It's a really great program, so I'm pretty stoked about it. 


The apartments here are really great too. We looked at Oxford West. I'm a tad bit biased though. Okay a lot bit biased. My mother is the property manager for the apartments, so I knew that I'd be living here. But I still wanted to see all the different types since they have such a variety! They have anything from 4 bedroom apartments, two single bedroom townhouses. (4,3,2,1 bedroom apartments & 3,2,1 bedroom townhouses.) They just recently purchased the property and they are planning all kinds of reconstruction to things. When they get all finished it's going to be amazing apartments. It's mainly for the students of Miami U, but they have professors and regular families here too, which is really nice. They are even making some of the units here pet friendly!!! :) 


Well... thats really all I've got to chat about as of right now. Maybe later I'll talk more about this cute town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment