Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Untitled.

Well, I still am lacking in posts, but at least once in a while I can get on here. 


Well, about those carports... looks like it will be for the whole year. Possibly the whole length that I live here because I really do enjoy parking there. Lets see how much I like walking across the pavement to my carport when it's covered in ice. 


So, two of my classes are about to end, which I very much so enjoy. Unfortunately I'll be replacing them with two more classes before winter break, but that's not too bad. I'll just be happy to have these classes done and over with! Plus with good grades, lovely. :) 


Other then this pathetic information, I have started my shows this week!!! Greys, Big Bang, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, 2 Broke Girls, The New Girl, Up All Night, and probably more. I'm pretty much enjoying this seasons worth of shows. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment