Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Almost Christmas!

So, I was going to put as my title: 'It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Christmas'... BUT... here in Indiana, it is NOT looking like Christmas. There is no snow in sight. It's horrible, and extremely strange. We've had a few days were it's sprinkled a little flurries down on us, but nothing has stuck. So, we're not having a white Christmas here in Indiana so far, it's a green Christmas. Which I could completely understand if I was someplace like Florida! But... I'm guessing Mother Nature is playing a sick joke on us right now. One of these days coming up Mother Nature is going to plop down a big ol' storm of snow... I can just feel it. 


Other then ranting about the lack of snow in Indiana right now, I get to sleep in tomorrow, and then Saturday! Woohoo! I got all my Christmas stuff DONE! Thank goodness. Now I get to go get my nails done with my cousin tomorrow, then bake a bunch of sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies with the Madre on Saturday!! It's going to be a nice weekend. 


Friday: Pedi & Mani with cousin. Relaxing time before the busy weekend. 


Saturday: Madre & little sister come up in the afternoon to stay for the evening. We'll be making two different types of cookies, then exchanging gifts, followed by dining out. 


Sunday: CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas at my Grandpa's in the afternoon to early evening, then finishing the night off at Samuel's parents house for their families Christmas. 


Like I said, bussssy weekend, and I'm very excited about it. Although, I feel like Christmas snuck up on us this year. I feel like last month was halloween. And then the month before that, I felt like it was summer. The end of this year is going by SOOOO fast. Which is nice... because January needs to get here asap. Now that is going to be one hell of a time. Big 2-1. So stoked. More to come about that in another post later. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment