Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Young and the Restless.

So, to those of you who actually enjoy this soap, I applaud you. 
I absolutely LOVE this show. 
I've loved it ever since I started watching it with my mother and late grandmother. 
It's one of the memories I'll always have of my grandma. 
The show is absolutely ridiculous, but it's very addicting. 
I've definitely caught myself yelling at the tv a few times. 


Have you ever found a show that you yell at the tv for?


I have a bunch, which is hilarious. 
I'm anxious for most of my shows to come back on after the new year. 
I feel like it has been FOREVER since they all went off the air for their little holiday gap. 


Other then ranting about shows, I really had nothing to talk about, but I felt the need to post something. I knew that if I wouldn't have posted anything, I would fall back into that habit of not showing up on my own blog, and that is unacceptable. 

Oh, and before I forget, this current Game Stop commercial that is on the tv here.... ridiculous. I don't like watching a three armed man and son talk about video games. It's the cheapest looking commercial ever. I hate it. I hope it gets off the air fast since it's basically a Christmas commercial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment