Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm Done Apologizing.

So, the title? It means exactly what it says. 
I am sooo done apologizing for not being able to get on here and post enough. 
Usually I apologize before I start writing, but it just keeps occurring. 
So I'm just going to be like, peeps, you know what! I don't get on as much as I would like. 
Because I have a life. 


Which, has been going pretty well lately, if I do say so myself. 
I'm done being sick, hopefully for a little while. Stupid Strep. 
Samuel and I bought the dogs new harnesses for their Christmas Presents. 
Needless to say I opened them early and took them on a walk today. 
Forty-five minutes long. It was nice outside... in December... in Indiana.... 
I think God's playing an early April Fools joke on us. 
It's going to completely downpour in snow one of these days coming up.
And we're all going to be locked inside out houses because it's going to be like 100 feet deep. 

Then, the chuckle in the air, yeah, that'll be God. 
He's got to have some fun too. 


Anywho, the walk went really well. The little one, aka, Leah. 
She's super smart. She's like 10lbs. And thinks she can outrun a car. 
Stupid. Thankfully they were on leashes. Or else that probably wouldn't have turned out pretty.
And instead of this being a happy go lucky post about my life, it would be one depressed SOB. 
Jacob was well, Jacob. He just walked around merrily, taking in all he could. 
He whined because there were some other dog walkers out there with their pups...
But he couldn't play with them. He's really a big lover, even though he used to scare my Mother. 


Other then the dogs being awesome on their walk, I got all my grades in from this semester! 
I did pretty damn good. I got 5 A's and then one stinking C. 
I got that stupid C because of a very retarded jerkface online professor who thought he was God. 
And apparently since I didn't believe he was heaven almighty, I deserved a bad grade. 
At least I don't have to take another class with him, or repeat that class. 
I'm sure I would have learned something if I would have had a more considerate professor. 
Oh well, that's over $1,000 down the drain since I didn't learn a single thing that I didn't already know. 
But I'm used to that with this pretty much ridiculous school. 
I swear, half the time I don't learn a single thing! 
Oh well, as long as I get my degree and then get into Graduate School I will be fine. 
But yes, definitely happy on those A's! I worked so hard this semester so I definitely deserved them! 


Ooooookay. Well, it's pretty late here. 12:51am. Not like I have anything important to do tomorrow. 
Laundry. Hobby Lobby. Buy Crafts for homemade Christmas Presents. Make these crafts. Finish Laundry....DONE. 


Awesome day planned, right?! Bah. At least I can sleep in until 10am... when I'm sure my body will be like, I know you're tired... BUT.... I'm not going to let you sleep any longer, because I'm an asshole. 


And yes, I'm completely okay with calling my body an asshole, because it is. I have the worst immune system possible, and I've come to the conclusion that my body hates me. So, I call haters 'asshole'. Since my body is a 'hatin' on me, it is an asshole. 


I can't believe you took time out of your day to read this. God bless you.
Goodnight. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment