Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Captain America, say what?

Other than the incredible cheesiness and over dramatic scenes... I loved it. Scratch that (literally), I loved the cheesiness & over dramatic scenes as well. 


Captain America, the newest Marvel movie, was actually pretty good, this coming from a girl who doesn't know the background of the first avenger. I didn't grow up with comics, I grew up with a sister and a mother. Although, I was heavy into Power Rangers as I child, thanks to my male friends. Least to say, I was the pink ranger, every time. But Marvel? Nope. In fact, before this sudden Marvel faze that has suddenly sweep over the theaters within the past few years, if someone would have randomly come up and asked me what Marvel was, I probably would have answered them with, "You're amazed by something?" Because honestly, I would have had no clue whatsoever. Now, I do. Which is nice, I don't sound so stupid, but at the same time, I really don't care. I'm just happy with the extremely attractive actors they are choosing to act in the roles of the "avengers". Captain America & Iron Man are by far my favorite. Downey Jr. won me over pretty hard playing Iron Man, although I liked him before his role as Iron Man, so he's had my attention for a while. I don't know what it is about him. Him and Eric Bana, they just completely make me melt. It must be the hair. It's always the hair, right? 


Other than talking about Captain America & Downey Junior, I don't have much else to say. Oh, something came to mind. I'm pretty much going to be missing my bestest friend Christina. She's officially moved down to North Carolina. She is no longer on the other side of town. I'd make a sad face on here, but that wouldn't give how I feel any justice. It's much sadder than a computerized frowny face. She's happy, so that's all that matters, and I get to see her occasionally, like tonight, for Captain America, but now she's gone again... and I have to wait. Distance makes the heart fonder. Thank God for the internet to keep in touch! 


Alrighty, now I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment