Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Full Days Activities, followed by raging Autobots and Decepticons.

Well, before I start my rant tonight, I'm going to warn you. SPOILER ALERT. Or really, a possible spoiler alert. 


Tonight started off as an interesting day. Samuel and I took our new roommate Tyler (Also Samuel's best friend) to sign our leasing papers at the new apartment complex we will be living. (Shout out to Woodbridge!) Our current place is a complete dump. Please, do not choose to live at Coliseum Park, unless you like living in a "shit-hole", because believe me, it is one. I have never had so many problems living in an apartment all my life, and my mother runs an apartment complex. None of this would have happened under her watch. Low life people make me sick. It's like, get a freaking clue and do your job. Any who! We took him to our new apartment complex, got that all set up. We'll be going back August 1st to see the exact 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment we will be moving into, and I will be picking out a wall for our free accent color to be painted on. :) 
If you cannot tell I am rather happy about that. The apartment is more then twice the size of the current one Samuel and I are residing in. In other words, we cannot wait to get the hell out of here. 
Another nice plus about the new apartments, they have spectacular swimming pools, and are in the process of revamping their fitness center. Since we have a lock down on our apartment there, we have already received pool keys for this summer, before moving in. I absolutely love that place. (My feelings may change after we move in and we see what they are really like there.) 


After the apartment crap was done, I drove all the way over to my school to hopefully get the new Dean to sign a couple papers allowing myself to take a few online classes. This however was a complete bust. I get all the way there, only for an extremely kind securitas (My ridiculously expensive schools way of security.) lady to let me know that since it's the "holiday" they left at 3pm today. It was 3:15pm. I really wish I would have been previously told the day before when I stopped by. Oh well, looks like I'm making another trip back to the school on Tuesday, which is fine because I really have nothing else to do.


I got back home to two boys (Tyler & Samuel) bringing in a bunch of random groceries to make tacos. We're off hamburger meat here in this place (basically wherever I am) and we're into Turkey Burger Meat, or Turkey Bacon. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. Not only is it completely healthier for you, I honestly think it tastes so much better. Anyway, after dinner was made, we decided to change some plans and go ahead and instead of chancing the drive in with 55% rain tomorrow, we'd go see Transformers tonight. I really enjoyed it, especially Optimus Prime kicking some nice Autobot ass. I should clarify, it was one Autobot that he had to kick ass too, because he was a traitor. If you haven't seen the movie, then go watch it, and you'll completely understand where I am coming from. If you have, then you know what I mean. :) Samuel and Tyler thought it was so-so, but I really enjoyed myself. Maybe because of Shia, but also maybe because I would bang the hell out of Optimus. His voice, even though he is a robot, is beyond orgasmic. I absolutely love it. :) 


And now, it is 1:52am, my right foot is absolutely killing me. I shall explain that whole ordeal in a new posting. Cause thats a whole bunch of ridiculousness on it's on. So tune in next for that subject, if you'd like. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment