Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Oxford, Ohio or Bust!

Well, I know I haven't updates my fellow readers lately. (Like I even have any freaking readers.) But I guess I'll do a short little tid-bit tonight. Samuel, Tyler, and Myself are heading to my Madre's in a few hours. (Nine to be exact.) And we're about to have a nice little vacation. 


Tyler is coming because on Saturday we're all going to Kings Island and Samuel needs a roller coaster buddy, since I will only be going on like, one. Other then that, he's there to survey the land. Check out the locals. Enjoy himself. (That sounds dirtier than it was supposed too. Oh well.) 


Hopefully we'll all enjoy ourselves and have a nice little vacation away from Fort Wayne. It's definitely needed!!! 


Goodnight. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment