Beneath the make-up and behind the smile, I'm just a girl who wishes for the world.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Should have been Guilty.

I thank God that I live in a country where I have free speech, or else I would not be able to express how I am feeling right now on this website. 


Casey Anthony. 


I could go on and on cursing her out and cursing out the jury, but really, I don't know what was going on in the Jury's mind. What they could have possibly been thinking during the 10 hour decision making time lot. I really wish I could have been on that jury, because God knows it would have gone on longer than 10 hours because I would not have changed my decision on how Guilty Casey Anthony is in every single thing she was charged. The results were that she was NOT guilty of: Murder, Child Abuse, Child Manslaughter. She was Guilty however of lying to police officers, which of course we already knew that (if you've been following) because it had become public that she admitted that she had lied. So of course she was going to receive Guilty for that. 


I just can not believe that she was acquitted of murder, child abuse, and manslaughter. I just can't believe it. I am beyond shocked and ashamed. That poor little girl should have received justice for what was done. All I've got to say is: 


Casey Anthony, even though you have been judged here and found not guilty, there is a higher power you have yet to be judged by, and I am sure he's not going to go as easy on you as this jury in Florida has done. I am beyond ashamed and shocked. 


At least Caylee is with God now, safe and sound, and beyond happy & peaceful. I hope Casey can live with herself now. (Really I don't. I hope she is in mental pain for the rest of her life.)



No comments:

Post a Comment